Grant of License
These Terms actually grant you a license to use Mine’s Service and, if you violate them or if at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Service will terminate. Our Services are designed in a manner that enables us to identify the companies who hold your personal information and to reclaim (delete)your data for you.
We may ask you to send us some identifying documents, just to make sure that it is truly you who we are interacting with and whose data should be traced and reclaimed.
Access to the Service
If any fees are charged by third parties to enable your access to use the Services (e.g. Internet service providers), you will be responsible for them.
Fees and Payment
Our Services or any part thereof may be free or may be subject to a certain payment. If the Services will be subject to a payment, and you fail to pay, we will have the right to terminate your use of the Service. Any applicable payments will be processed by a third party who will hold your payment information in a secure manner.
We have the right to terminate the provision of our Service to you at any time. You can also stop using your account or close your account at any time.
Rules of Conduct and Usage
You cannot use our Site or Services to post inappropriate materials, harass people, send spam, and do other things that may be offensive or illegal, including things that may interfere with our Services.
Intellectual Property Ownership
We have all the rights in the Services’ materials and our creation is our own masterpiece.
If you have any feedback and comments to give us, we will be happy to hear them, but know that when you do, we will have the right to use them for our internal and/or business purposes, including disclosing them to third parties.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Indemnification
The use of the Services is at your sole risk. We do not provide any warranties or representation about the accuracy or completeness of the Services. Moreover, Mine cannot promise and be liable that all third parties who process your data will cooperate with Mine and enable you to reclaim your data.
Dealings with Advertisers
Some people may post links and advertisements; we are not responsible for such advertisements and/or any loss or damage incurred as a result of any purchases you made.
Third Party Material
You may be given access to third parties’ materials via the Services provided by Mine. Mine does not and will not be liable for your use of such third parties’ materials. These third parties materials include: content, data, information (e.g. YouTube players, etc.)
Links, Search Engines
In the event you access third parties’ links from Mine Services – it will be at your own risk.
We will send you notices and updates via your email or we will display them in our Services.
For any questions about these Terms or any other issue regarding Mine or the Services please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptance of Terms
Mine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, 随时修改或修改这些条款, and you agree to be bound by such revisions or modifications. You are responsible for viewing these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Service after a change or modification of these Terms has been made will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service and to cancel any Account(s) (as defined below) you have created for use of the Service.
If you violate the Terms, Mine reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or to immediately terminate or suspend all or part of the Account(s) you have created for using the Service. You agree that Mine does not need to provide you notice before terminating or suspending your Account(s), but it may provide such notice in its sole discretion.
You agree that Mine may change any part of the Service, including its content, at any time, or discontinue the Service or any part thereof, for any reason, without notice to you and without liability.
The Service is made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to resell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g., spider, scrape), display, download, reproduce, or use crawlers, robots, data mining or extraction tools of any type in connection with any content or information, software, products or Service available through our Service for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
You declare that by acceptance of these Terms and/or by using the Service you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Mine, and in any case, at least 16 years of age. You may not use the Service and may not accept these Terms if you are a person barred from using the Service under the laws of the country in which you are a resident of or from which you access the Service. If the Services or any part thereof are determined to be illegal under the laws of the country in which you are situated, you shall not be granted any right or license to use the Service and must refrain from using the Service.
Grant of License
Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, Mine grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service. Use of the Service shall be solely for your own, private purposes and for no other purpose whatsoever. You hereby acknowledge that your license to use the Service is limited by these Terms, and, if you violate or if, at any point, you do not agree to any of these Terms, your license to use the Service shall immediately terminate, and you shall immediately refrain from using the Service.
Description of the Service
Our goal at Mine is to help you control (delete) the information that might be in the hands of countless of companies (i.e. services you signed up for or provide them with your details) by exercising your privacy rights (e.g. right-to-be-forgotten). When you register to use our Service, you will allow us to scan your email inbox to enable us to assist you in finding the companies that might have your information and help you exercise your privacy rights, as further explained in Section 5 below. For the avoidance of doubt, it should be clarified that under no circumstances Mine will read your emails’ content. For further information describing the manner in which we collect and process your personal data in the course of the provision of the Service please refer to our privacy notice (the "Privacy Notice").
Access to the Service
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer or mobile device meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Service. Mine does not provide you with the equipment to access and/or use our Service. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties related to your access and use of the Service (e.g., charges by Internet service providers or air time charges).
In order to use our Services, you would be required to first create an account at Mine by signing in via your email account (“Account”). Upon registration you will be asked to allow us to connect to your email account by using a feature that enables us to connect your email via a token, such as the “connect with Google” feature. This connection will enable us to find tracks you left out there and are reflected in your inbox. By enabling us to screen the subjects of your email account we can map all services you engaged with and assist you in exercising your data protection and privacy rights. The following rules govern the security of your Account(s) and your Account information (“Account Information”).
For the purposes of these Terms, references to Account(s) and Account Information shall include any account and account information, 包括用户名, passwords or security questions, whether or not created for the purpose of using the Service, that are used to access the Service, including any account information related to a social network service account, including but not limited to your Gmail account, Hotmail account, or any other accounts (to the extent applicable) from which the Service is accessed:
- You shall not share your Account(s) or Account Information, nor let anyone else access your Account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account(s).
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including, without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Account Information or unauthorized access to your Account(s), you must immediately notify Mine and modify your Account Information;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of your Account Information, including any purchases or other uses you made with your Account Information, whether or not authorized by you;
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account(s), whether or not such actions were taken by you, including, for the avoidance of doubt, actions taken by third parties. You therefore acknowledge that your Account(s) may be terminated if someone else uses it to engage in any activity that violates these Terms or is otherwise improper or illegal;
- You undertake to monitor your Account(s) and restrict use by any individual barred from accepting these Terms and/or receiving the Service, under the provisions listed herein or any applicable law. You shall accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by any of the above mentioned; and/or
- Mine reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party's rights.
Fees and Payment
The Services are currently provided free of charge, however, the Service or any part of them may be subject to future payment of applicable fees, as shall be detailed on the Services from time to time and at Mine’s sole discretion. In the event that the use of the Service shall be subject to payment, then the access to the Service and use of its features will be contingent upon timely payment of applicable fees. Mine reserves the right to terminate your use of the Service in case of any failure on your part to timely pay any fees due by you to Mine (if any). Mine may, at its sole discretion, add, remove or change the features and Service it offers or the fees (including the amount or the type of fees) Mine charges at any time. All applicable fees payable by you are exclusive of any applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT and applicable sales tax. Fees are quoted and payable in United States dollars, and fees are based on Service purchased and not actual usage.
Mine may refuse access to the Services or may terminate your Account(s) without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a suspected violation of these Terms, illegal or improper use of your Account(s), or illegal or improper use of the Service, User Content (as defined below), products, or Mine's intellectual property as determined by Mine in its sole discretion. You may, at any time, terminate your Account and stop using the Services. Please note that if you choose to terminate your Account and/or delete it, Mine will no longer be able to provide you with the Services, and the information collected and processed in connection with the Services (including, but not limited to, information regarding third parties you’ve asked to reclaim your data from) may be deleted and/or restricted, in accordance with Mine’s policies.
In addition to the foregoing, Mine may selectively remove, revoke or garnishee Benefits associated with your Account(s). "Benefits" mean licensed rights granted, awarded, gifted, provided to and/or purchased by you to access and/or use online or offline elements or features of the Service, and include but are not limited to customer content, digital and/or virtual assets. If your Account(s), or a particular subscription for a Service associated with your Account(s), is terminated, suspended and/or if any Benefits are selectively removed, revoked or garnished from your Account(s), no refund will be granted, no Benefits will be credited to you or converted to cash or other forms of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your Account(s) or Benefits associated with your Account(s) or the Service (or any part thereof).
In the event that Mine terminates your Account(s), you may not participate nor make use of the Service again without Mine's express consent. Mine reserves the right to refuse to keep accounts for, and provide access to the Service or any future service or any part thereof to, any individual. If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account(s) in error, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Rules of Conduct and Usage
You represent and warrant that you have full right and authority to use the Services and to be bound by these Terms. You agree that you will comply fully with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, regulations, statutes, ordinances that govern your use of such Services. Without limiting the foregoing and in recognition of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local and international rules regarding online conduct. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws affecting the transmission of content or the privacy of persons.
You undertake that you shall not defraud, or attempt to defraud, Mine or other users, and that you shall not act in bad faith in your use of the Service. If Mine determines that you have acted in bad faith and/or in violation of these Terms, or if Mine determines that your actions fall outside of reasonable community standards, Mine may, at its sole discretion, terminate your Account(s) and prohibit you from using the Service. You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. Without derogating the generality of the above, in connection with your use and access with the Services, you undertake that you shall not, and shall not permit or assist others to:
- Access the Services if you are barred from receiving the Services under the provisions of these Terms or any applicable law;
- Promote, host, display or implement the Services on any websites that: (i) contain indecent, obscene or pornographic material, hate speech, highly explosive subject matter (as determined by Mine at its sole discretion), defamatory, libelous, obscene, gambling related, discriminatory, deceptive, abusive spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, unsolicited mass distribution of email, or any illegal subject matter or activities or otherwise offensive content, or content addressed to individuals under the age of 18; (ii) incorporate any materials that infringe or assists others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) are an incentive-based website, such as a lottery or sweepstakes site which rewards users for clicking on links; (iv) engage in activities that violate Mine's Privacy Notice; (v) openly encourage users to click on banner ads or other sponsored links to support the site; or (vi) infringe any right of any third party or violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any material that is vulgar, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexual or that is, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- Libel, ridicule, defame, mock, stalk, intimidate, threaten, harass, or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or in any other manner;
- Copy, rent, lease, sell, transfer, assign, sublicense, disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile, modify or alter any part of the Services;
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Services or the computers of other users of the Services;
- Advertise, solicit or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages to anyone;
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including by using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information or material made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- Create false personas, multiple identities, multiple user Accounts (except for a bona fide purpose in order to acquire the Services), set up Account(s) on behalf of someone other than yourself, use bots or other automated software programs to defraud or which otherwise violate these Terms and/or the terms of service of any third-party applications or social networks through which the Service is accessed;
- Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information related to other Mine’s users, especially personally identifiable information, identification documents, or financial information; Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit), without Mine’s express consent, any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware", "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms");
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Mine; Develop and distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software programs or applications; Encourage any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly generate usage, queries, impressions, or clicks through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means; (ii) edit or modify any tag, or remove, obscure or minimize any tag in any way; or (iii) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on Mine or otherwise disparages or devalues Mine’s reputation or goodwill;
- Engage in any fraudulent activity with respect to payment methods or advertiser tracking mechanisms;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or encourage or promote any illegal activity including, but not limited to, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, identity theft, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Services;
- Attempt to use the Services on or through any service that is not authorized by Mine. Any such use is at your own risk and may subject you to additional or different terms. Mine takes no responsibility for your use of the Services through any service that is not authorized by it; Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Services; and/or
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Services, including disruption, overburden or aid the disruption or overburdening of the Services’ servers, or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Services for the enjoyment of all its users.
Intellectual Property Ownership
Mine and/or its affiliates retain all rights in the Services’ materials (including, but not limited to, applications, software, designs, graphics, texts, information, pictures, video, sound, music, and other files, and their selection and arrangement) (collectively, "Services’ Materials"). The entire contents of the Services are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights. You shall not, nor shall you cause any other party to modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, transfer, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, distribute, reproduce framed, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, lease or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, use for any purpose other than for using the Service pursuant to these Terms or otherwise exploit any of the Services’ Materials without Mine's explicit, 事先书面同意. The foregoing shall not apply to your own User Content that you post through the Service in accordance with these Terms. All other uses of copyrighted or trade mark material, including any derivative use, require explicit, 事先书面同意 from Mine. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is explicitly prohibited and may result in the termination of your Account(s) as well as severe civil and criminal penalties.
Mine and/or its affiliates own all right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all the Services’ Materials. You hereby acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service or by accessing any of the Services’ Materials, or rights to any derivative works thereof.
You are not required to provide Mine with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Service or any of the Services’ Materials. However, should you provide Mine with comments or suggestions for the modification, correction, improvement or enhancement of the Service and/or any of the Services’ Materials, then, subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, you hereby grant Mine a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license, including the right to sublicense, to use and disclose such comments and suggestions in any manner Mine chooses and to display, perform, copy, have copied, make, have made, use, sell, offer to sell, and otherwise dispose of Mine's and its sublicensees' products and content embodying such comments or suggestions in any manner and via any media Mine chooses, but without reference to the source of such comments or suggestions. Please note that the use of any third party logos, trademarks and/or service marks in our Services does not imply any sponsorship, endorsement or other relationship.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability; Indemnificationct and Usage
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our managers, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, consultants, service providers and/or any other person or entity acting on our behalf, disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services, of the content of any sites linked to the Services, of any documents and/or files and/or answers provided by third parties and of any Third Party Materials (as defined below) and assume no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, inaccuracies, non-suitability or non-conformity of any content;
- Lack of and/or manner of cooperation from third parties that you approach to reclaim your data, including data controllers and/or data processors, as these terms defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"), regarding any request sent to them (i.e.; request to delete information, etc.).
- Additional fees or information that may be required from you to supply, per the request of data controllers and/or data processors, to enable the provision of the Services.
- Direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages including without derogating personal injury, property damages and/or monetary damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Services;
- Unauthorized access to or use of Third-Party Materials, secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Services;
delays in providing the Services;
- Bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Services by any third party; and/or
- Errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Services.
Our Services and content are intended for private use and are not legal advice. We do not offer any opinions, legal or otherwise, regarding the information you provide and the Services we provide. As we are not a law firm or attorney, your use of our Site and/or Services does not create an attorney-client relationship.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE ABOVEMENTIONED, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS ON, ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT AND/OR DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE AND/OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM AND/OR ASSOCIATED WITH THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN THE EVENT THAT DESPITE THE EXPLICIT PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, SHALL NOT EXCEED 100 US$.
The security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed in 100 hundred percent. Any losses incurred or sustained by you as a result of transmitting information by means of email or other internet links, shall be borne solely and exclusively by you, and in no event, shall any such losses be borne, in whole or part, by us.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and each of our managers, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, consultants, service providers and/or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
- Your use of and access to the Services;
- Your violation of any term of these Terms;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any privacy, data protection, or intellectual property right;
- Any claim that any user request or submission made by you has caused damage to a third party; and/or
- Any User Content you post or share on or through the Services.
Additionally, we shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms, nor shall we incur any liability or bear any responsibility due to a delay or failure in performance caused by Force Majeure. "Force Majeure" referrers to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, fire, flood, war, terrorism, embargo, accident, labor disputes, or shortage of material, equipment or transport, any law, regulation, or any ruling of court, tribunal or governmental agency.
Dealings with Advertisers
You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, our managers, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, affiliates, employees, consultants, service providers and/or any other person or entity acting on our behalf, disclaim all warranties, explicit or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof including implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, usefulness, authority, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Services, of the content of any sites linked to the Services, of any documents and/or files and/or answers provided by third parties and of any Third Party Materials (as defined below) and assume no liability or responsibility for any.
Third Party Material
You may be able to access, review, display or use third party service, resources, content, data, information, software code and/or links to other websites or resources ("Third Party Materials") via the Services. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume any and all risks arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon any such Third Party Materials, and Mine disclaims any liability that you may incur arising from your access to, use of or reliance upon such Third Party Materials through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that Mine: (i) is not responsible for the availability, accuracy integrity, quality or lawfulness of such Third Party Materials or the products or service on or available from such Third Party Materials; (ii) has no liability to you or any third party for any harm, injuries or losses suffered as a result of your access to or use of such Third Party Materials; and (iii) does not make any promises to remove Third Party Materials from being accessed through the Services. Your ability to access or link to Third Party Materials or third party service does not imply any endorsement by Mine of Third Party Materials or any such third party service.
These Terms do not authorize you to, and you may not use any Third Party Materials except as expressly permitted (by license or otherwise) by the owners of such Third Party Materials and such owners may have the right to seek damages against you for any unauthorized use of their Third Party Materials.
Without derogating from any of Mine's rights and remedies under these Terms and/or under law, Mine will be entitled, at its sole discretion, to immediately discontinue the Services or any part thereof, including the termination of your Account(s), in the event of any alleged infringement, misappropriation or violation of any rights of any third parties in connection with the Third Party Materials. You may not use any Third Party Materials for which you have not obtained appropriate approval to use. Mine cannot grant permission to use third party content.
Links, Search Engines
The Service may contain links to other websites or resources ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Mine and Mine is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Mine is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mine of the site or any association with its operators. You acknowledge and agree that Mine will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or service available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclosure of use of APIs
Mine's use of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Notices to you may be made via the Services and/or email. Mine may also provide notices of changes to these Terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and any other communications that Mine provide as aforementioned satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
By using or visiting the Services, you agree that the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Mine. Any claim or dispute between you and Mine that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Tel-Aviv, Israel, to the exclusion of any other courts, and you hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenient with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel. Mine reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms regularly for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
For any questions about these Terms or any other issue regarding Mine or the Services please contact us.